Tableau Workbook Layout
- Use the instructions on the Start Here sheet for more information about the workbook features.
- The Table of Contents sheet lists all the example charts available in the starter workbook.
- The Caption card below each data chart type provides instructions for understanding the data as well as some suggested customization options.
- Use the Filters on the right side of the Tableau workbook for each sheet to adjust Measures and Parameters.
- Adjust colors in the Marks card.
- If at any time you want to un-do a step, use the back button in the top left corner of the workbook screen, or refer to the default settings in the Caption card to reset the chart.
- Follow the steps on the Publish sheet to export and download your visualizations.
To learn more about the Tableau workspace and icons, click here.